Muscle-test, don’t Guess!!
Kinesiology is a complementary therapy that uses a muscle-response testing approach to enhance general well-being and performance.
It helps in the following areas:
- Changing attitudes and achieving goals.
- Increasing energy.
- Managing stress (in relation to past, present and future events).
- Facilitating self-healing and improving health, including pain management, and digestive issues .
- Enhancing learning, work and sports performance.
A session consists of a consultation to understand your situation, and what you would like to improve. Muscle-testing is then used to determine:
- Which of your system(s) (physical, emotional, chemical or nutritional) seem out of balance in respect of what you’d like to improve.
- The intervention(s) that YOU need to balance this.
Interventions can involve a number of techniques, including use of neurolymphatic massage, neurovascular holding points, meridian massage, acupuncture holding points, nutrition, postural assessment and muscle release, pain management and emotional stress release.
Clients can be taught a number of self-help techniques to use between sessions, in order to maintain/enhance their well-being.
An initial session is usually 1.5 hours, with follow-ups being an hour.